[wp-hackers] WP-Plugins SVN Checkout Error

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Mon Jun 5 22:56:27 GMT 2006

Mark Jaquith wrote:
> As Michael Adams pointed out [1], svn checkout of wp-plugins.org fails
> due to some sort of encoding error.  Can we get this fixed?  Sometimes
> we need to audit plugins in order to make a decision about a change in a
> hook's behavior.  As it is, the checkout fails halfway through, and
> can't resume.
>
> ==
> [1] http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2774#change_9
> --
> Mark Jaquith
> http://txfx.net/

Along the same lines... the whole Wordpress SVN can no longer be checked
out (http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress) Each of the individual folders
(branches, tags, trunk) need to be checked out seperately.

This never used to happen before and I'm not sure when it started
happening. This has also been confirmed by others. It reports back that
it can't do a PROPFIND request and also reports back a weird 301 moved
permanently error. However, you can load it up in your browser and
navigate through it that way.

--
Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net