[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Sat Jun 3 22:19:03 GMT 2006

OK.. There are three issues right?

- Comment edit form isn't nonced properly, so you get "Are you sure?"
dialog [1]
OK.. 1 extra prompt on a relatively rare action (for most WP bloggers) -
that's probably not worth the risk of immediately fixing.  If a major
problem is fond in the next week that requires a prompt fix.  Then
version 2.0.5 would REALLY annoy people with WP farms.  I'd think Matt
would be wise to let us try to break this release for at least a week.

- "Are you sure?" dialog leaves extra slashes in the forwarded content
[2]
I don't see this behavior at all.  Though, I am using a custom permalink
mapping. So, perhaps this is specific to a certain permalink style?
Which style do you see this under?

- After editing comments, you aren't forwarded to the correct location
[3]
Likewise, I do get forwarded to the correct places when I am editing
from the Manage comments screen and from the post as well.
Is the error on Yes or No?  Both work fine on my blog.  Where do you get
sent instead?