[wp-hackers] Any hooks to filter RSS list of comments?

David Coppit david at coppit.org
Fri Jun 2 19:57:37 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to enhance my category access plugin to not only hide posts in
specific categories, but also to hide comments associated with those
posts.

- Is there any notion of authentication for the RSS comments feed?
- Is there a hook for the comments list that I can filter out a comment
   based on the visibility of its associated post?

If the answer to the first question is "no, and there won't be one" then I
guess I could hide any comment that isn't public to everyone, or maybe
have a separate setting for comments lists.

David

David Coppit                           david at coppit.org
The College of William and Mary        http://coppit.org/

Single sanction punishment doesn't work for presidents or cheaters.
http://www.coppit.org/blog/archives/119