[wp-hackers] Independent widgetized sidebars?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jul 31 12:34:48 GMT 2006

Some widgets (namely Kings' widgets) have that option, but for the rest it's
quite easy, but requires some PHP work:

if (is_page()) {
sidebar code here
}

Where "is_page" is normally something like "is_404" or "is_home" or
something. The whole list can be found in the codex.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/