[wp-hackers] 2 URLs 1 WordPress install

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:18:39 GMT 2006

Hi,
How are you doing this? with one database or two? I've figured out a
way to use 1 install for 2 (or more) different domains (on the same
server) with separate databases, but the only thing I ddidn't work
out is the admin section, it doesn't know which database to work on.
Just curious about how all this works.
~Joe