[wp-hackers] Future Posting Fix Request

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Jul 22 04:20:38 GMT 2006

Faisal Akhter wrote:
> Any experts out there willing to fix the future posting bug in 2.1? In an
> attempt to advance this bug to the priority list on your list of bugs to
> fix, I'm willing to sweeten the deal a little w/ some money.

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/4026

That will hopefully fix the stripping.  We were triggering the content
filters when moving from future to publish.  Since any page load can
trigger the cron event that does the publishing, the user that happens
to trigger the publish may not have sufficient priviledges and invoke
the wrath of kses.  Let me know how that works.  I'll look at the other
issues too.

Ryan