[wp-hackers] SVN Downtime

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Jul 19 15:47:33 GMT 2006

> won't delete your files. Why a lack of being updated for 3 days
> constitutes your whole site being broken, I still don't understand.

I'm not worried about WP. My entire site is put together with SVN (read my previous message).
I have things that _will_ break if not updated (namely, NST's in-house download script that we're working on just now).

But all that is moot, I have gone ahead and removed akismet from svn:externals on my own... its more for _other_ people that might have a SVN site like us..

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/