[wp-hackers] No More Link Categories?

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:03:06 GMT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 4:55 AM, Rob Miller wrote:

> There are still categories for links, though :/ They've been merged
> with regular categories (a fairly controversial decision!) but they
> still exist.

Hmm, Interesting concept... Though It'll only let you add links to a
category if you created it through the blogroll admin, and even then,
if you edit it from the regular category admin (I tried making it a
sub category of "blogroll") you can no longer use it for links, So
it's actually 2 separate kinds of categories listed together. quite
confusing I must say.