[wp-hackers] phps for plugins

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 23:35:17 GMT 2006

I use the Installer plugin which does have problems with the .phps
extension. Ususally if there's a download link for the script in the
highlighted code which serves it as application/octet-stream and as
plain text then I can use that.

I also tend to use File > Save Page As a lot and it tends to break
things with the highlighted code. I usually have to do a re-download
using good ol' Copy & Paste to get things working.

I would think that a (g)zipped version (or a script to do it for you
on-the-fly) would be useful for at least me :)