[wp-hackers] delete_user action hook

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Mon Jul 17 17:14:03 GMT 2006

> Just for the record: not everyone uses wp-plugins repo. Actually, I
> dare say more than 50% of the plugins in use today _aren't_ in
> there, but I could be wrong... I say go for it though, backwards
> compatibility isn't always the right way to go, and all it takes is
> but a one-word change to get a broken plugin working again.

This brings up a question I asked once before but didn't get an
answer to. I don't use 'wp-plugins repo'. I don't even know what you
are referring to. But yes - it just takes a 'small change' most often
to get things working in a new version. My question (before) and now
is - where does one get informed of these changes so that we can be
prepared...?

andy