[wp-hackers] IRC Problems

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jul 17 16:58:35 GMT 2006

Matt Mullenweg said:
<snip>

....In summary, ops shouldn't be considered 'better' than other users, they should only use their privileges when necessary, and only then. IRC is not _officially_ a support group, but that doesn't mean you can't give support there. We will have 3 'not-op' ops, Michael Hampton is most likely the first - bring your suggestions....

All in favor say 'Aye'

Me says:
Sounds great! I think this goes hand in hand with the ranso er... list of demands in the previous emails. We're finally getting somewhere! Yipee!

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/