[wp-hackers] apache 2.2.2 upgrade

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 20:19:19 GMT 2006

speaking of plugins, have you ever played with the extended-live-archives
plugin ? I tried using that for something prior to the upgrade, and it made
a real mess of things on the backend, as well as with some of the
example after deactivating/removing plugin files I kept getting weird errors
in the admin->manage->files area, it was complaining about not being able to
find a file or function related to extended-live-archives. Since the clean
install, that problem seems to be gone now as well.

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net
http://www.hradil.us
973-809-4606