[wp-hackers] radmin ip range

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Tue Jul 11 04:23:07 GMT 2006

___/ On Mon 10 Jul 2006 18:39:28 BST, [ Computer Guru ] wrote : \___

> _Totally_ off-topic, but speaking of hacking, cracking, and such: OMG! It's
> another PGP/GPG user!!!
> We're a dying race.... threatened species... on the road to extinction :D

I use PGP/GPG in all my outgoing E-mails, but in mailing lists, on-line
forums and newsgroups this contributes to clutter, which is not appreciated
by all (often even frowned upon). I used it briefly in UseNet because I had
an imposter, but otherwise it's gratuitous and spurious.

Guru, how about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting ?

With kind regards, (my words are not of genuine criticism but only gentle
advice)

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
Cpu(s):  20.1% user,   3.5% system,  14.7% nice,  61.7% idle