[wp-hackers] Nonce Yes/No dialog appearance

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jul 10 08:11:23 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com [mailto:wp-hackers-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Mark Jaquith
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:34 AM
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
Subject: [wp-hackers] Nonce Yes/No dialog appearance

Is there any UI-specific reason that the "No" button on the nonce dialog is a link?  It looks strange with the "Yes" being a form button.  Can't we just make a little GET form pointing to the target and have that function just as well as a link, or just use CSS to format it like a form button?
--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/