[wp-hackers] atom:link to self in RSS feeds

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Jan 30 23:12:00 GMT 2006

Danny Ayers wrote:
> But he mentioned something else I'd not heard before - using it in RSS
> 2.0 feeds. Suitably namespace-qualified, it's entirely valid, and it
> might well prove useful - for example if Safari adds support.

Could you make a patch for this on Trac for inclusion in 2.1? I like
this idea. If there are any other areas where RSS 2.0 is unusably vague
or has a hole like this, including an atom element in addition might
help smart aggregators. (And would be ignored by others, so doesn't hurt
anything.)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com