[wp-hackers] Need more RSS hooks

Jason S jason at zenenet.com
Thu Jan 26 11:28:19 GMT 2006

I want to style my feed.  I have no way of doing this without modifying
my wp-rss(2).php file.
I don't want to do this.  I want to drop in and remove plugins with
various XSL changes.

Please give us more rss hooks, or at least just this one more!

When I was initially looking... I thought that rss(2)_head was going to
be the hook I wanted, 'lo and behold, it's in the xml structure itself.

So, I'm going to be redundant:
I want to be able to slap in ANYTHING (in my case, an <?xml-stylesheet
?>) in between between the <?xml ?> declaration and the root element.

I think the gotcha is going to be the name... rss(2)_dec ?
I dunno.  What do you guys think?