[wp-hackers] links on images

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Thu Jan 19 03:58:45 GMT 2006

> On 1/18/06, Aaron Brazell <aaron at technosailor.com> wrote:
> > Is there a filter that I'm not aware of that allows the munging of image
> links?
>
> Such an unspecific request begs to be answered 'the_content'
>
> ;-)
>
> Andy

Haha... okay. And I'm sure I'm being dense here. Bear with me.

I need to apply a rel attribute to links on the images.  I notice the images get a class="imagelink" attribute so it should be possible to isolate just images in "the_content" ;).

However, without roughing in some js, I am drawing a blank on how to munge those links...

Is that specific enough? :)

-Aaron