[wp-hackers] Plugin port to WP2.0

CK c at kouloumbris.com
Mon Jan 9 06:05:15 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 8 Jan 2006, at 20:37, Arne Brachhold wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I was wondering if I want to use the new AJAX functionality in
>> the  new wordpress, I am talking about the expandable "advance"
>> options  like "Optional Excerpt" and "Trackbacks" in my own plugin
>> what do I  need to add?
>
> first of all you need to include the Javascript stuff, which isn't
> available on all pages by default. Maybe it wasn't intended that
> plugins use this functionality?
>
> <script type="text/javascript" src="../wp-includes/js/dbx.js"></
> script>
>
> After that you have to create a DBX manager, which handles and
> saves the state (closed/open) of the parts. The dbxGroup object
> contains all settings and the ID of the container which contains
> the parts.

The reason I want to this info is because my plugin adds some stuff
in the wordpress write post page, where custom fields is. I don't
know if this is of any help, or if it changes anything. otherwise
you've been very helpful and I will try everything you said as soon
as I still some time. :)

--
Regards,
     CK (Constantinos Kouloumbris)

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk, I have a workstation…go figure."
~ Steven Wright ~