[wp-hackers] PhoneBlogz - blogging by phone, testers needed!

Matthew Butt matt at preinvent.com
Fri Jan 6 15:55:55 GMT 2006

At the moment the MP3 file is roughly 1.5kb per second.  Obviously there are
a myriad of options in MP3 encoding to reduce the size at cost of quality,
but this seems a good size for the moment.  Plus the encoding I'm using is
directly compatible with Macromedia Flash which gives us further options for
playback.