[wp-hackers] comment management

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Wed Jan 4 19:59:22 GMT 2006

Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
|  Posted Jan 3, 9:53 PM | View | Edit | Delete — Posted on "Foobar"

this will look pretty neat & I don't think there's any need for more!!
Though I'd say that another link for marking the comment as spam
(for times when there are false negatives from SK or Akismet etc)
would be very nice here, so effectively it should look like

    Posted Jan 3, 9:53 PM | View | Edit | Delete | SPAM — Posted on
"Foobar"

|  Owen Winkler wrote:
|  > It would be cool if users with moderate_comments capabilities could
see
|  > all of the comments (moderated or no) directly on the site under
each
|  > post, and could click on something in the comment itself to approve
it
|  > via Ajax.
|
|  That would be cool!

I second that(that it would be cool), however I doubt the usability,
since
people with such rights(to moderate comments) are more likely to go to
the comment moderation page & batch moderate the comments there rather
than in the individual posts.

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter