[wp-hackers] Can we do anything about PAGE SEACRH?

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Mon Jan 2 17:29:56 GMT 2006

works too. the results are not very relevant, since mysql nat lang
functionalities are somewhat lacking. it works without bugs, however, and it
searches in pages. the layout is/should be a matter of creating a proper
search.php template.

as an aside, and for information, there are a bunch of open source search
engine projects:

I'm quite sure one of them could be used to enhance the default search.

anyway... a happy new year to all