[wp-hackers] Wordpress 1.5 downloads

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:31:08 GMT 2006

On 1/1/06, Jeff Minard <jeff at jrm.cc> wrote:
> Elliotte Harold wrote:
> > David House wrote:
> The text area is resizeable. In fact, it will "stick" to the length you
> determine once you do it (via a ccookie). Also, you can still set the
> height on the text area in the options.
Vertical resizing of the post screen is pointless. Textareas have
their own native Vertical scrolling that makes perfect sense in the
write screen context, and I should not have to scoll both the page and
the textarea to get the right amount of writing space I desire.
However, vertically, the Write box has shrunken considerably, and I
think is much more of an issue than vertical resizing will fix

And saving via cookies, like has already been mentioned, is a kludgy
hack and does not persist across machines, which is utterly annoying,
and is one of my big annoyances with the whole Write screen.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com