[wp-hackers] Wordpress 1.5 downloads

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sun Jan 1 04:21:49 GMT 2006

OK. After playing with WP 2.0 for a day, it felt like a significant
downgrade from 1.5. There's some cool stuff, but a lot of basic
functionality like decent sized editing boxes has been hidden behind
flashy features. So I went looking for 1.5 again.

Umm, where is it? There seem to be no downloads on the WP site except
2.0. Surely the old versions haven't just vanished from the Web yet,
have they? I'm sure there's an archive directory somewhere, but perhaps
some nice person could point me at it, and perhaps someone might want to
make it a little more clearly linked from the Downloads page?

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu