[wp-hackers] Forum post: Accessibility Issue

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Feb 19 10:02:47 GMT 2006

Podz wrote:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/61724?replies=1

There's been no answer yet to the above, but looking about I can't find
a list of keyboard shortcuts that people can use in WP. Is there a list
? Do they use ones from elsewhere ? I've read here sometimes about
conflicts of some sort. (I speak as a mouse user :) )
A list would be useful and might also highlight holes that need addressing ?

And with that forum post, if there is no answer (because changing
browser as suggested is not one) then can someone just say ? We'll know
for the future then.

P.