[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:49:43 GMT 2006

On 2/16/06, Robert Deaton <false.hopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd recommend the following format. It is generated with the wonderful
> completion in Zend Studio, will work properly with Zend Studio and
> PHPDocumenter/phpxref.

Speaking selfishly (because I like Zend Studio) I would love to have
this style of comments on every function, no matter how small.

However, I know that most people won't be so grateful to have a
minimum of seven lines padding every function in the core. So I won't
advocate that format even though I like it personally.

Andy