[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:58:23 GMT 2006

I hope nobody minds my saying that this thread is a shining example of
community effort. Excellent work, all!

To add my two cents, I'll say that the ZDE has done wonders for the
way I work with PHP code and I recommend buying it if you can justify
the cost. I look forward to seeing function specifics pop up when I'm
typing WordPress functions in the editor!

If anyone writing comments finds some code they can't decypher or
needs help explaining something, send me a note off-list and I'll see
what I can do to help.

Cheers,
Andy