[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Feb 15 19:34:14 GMT 2006

How much overhead does inline comments add to the code? I cannot imagine
it to be very much. I agree with Scott that the teaching aspects are
important.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati