[wp-hackers] Data recovery (post_status?)

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 16:57:17 GMT 2006

Don't get me wrong -- I think the forums DO give us indication of issues
users are seeing.  I just don't feel >at the moment< there's a good facility
for doing 'surveys' (does bbPress >have< a survey feature?), nor a good way
to 'direct' people there.  Again, at the moment...

And, actually, while that may have started this thread, there was a thread
earlier about a usability article that noted that current deletion
interfaces in web apps stink. ;)