[wp-hackers] Category Operation (Adjacency vs. Modified Preorder)

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 17:31:49 GMT 2006

Well, without some real atomic operation, uncancellable by the user, lots of
problems could occur throughout the entire system... ;)

Some ideas for this one:
- spawn the thing that does the update in another script, so user can't muck
it up.
- have the update script use some kind of lock file, in order to try to keep
atomicity of its operations.
..etc.

Just me, randomly writing without thinking... :)
-d