[wp-hackers] Documentation on the caching functions?

Viper007Bond lists at viper007bond.com
Thu Feb 9 16:38:01 GMT 2006

Thanks, but I was looking for something a bit more elegant.

I mean, I'm not really looking for a quick and dirty hack here. I know
what I'm doing when it comes to WordPress plugins, so it's not like
coding this up will be hard by any means. I just don't know how to use
the new caching functions (parameters and such) and thought I'd ask
before I went source reading to learn how they work. ;)

- Viper