[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 16:04:43 GMT 2006

>From what I've seen, they just provide a 'feed'.  Anyone in pronet can
likely contribute an entry, doesn't look like code or zips are hosted on 6A.
That's a great solution by me. ;)

Oh, and note every plugin page has the disclaimer:
"Disclaimer: Six Apart does not create or test these plugins and is not
responsible for any adverse affects caused by their use."
(just fyi)

Also note some (many?  I dunno) of the top MT plugins require paid license
(at least for commercial use...).

-d