[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

Evan Broder wp at ebroder.net
Wed Feb 8 02:10:35 GMT 2006

If there's going to be some sort of gardening system, at least make
it...well, I don't know if I'd make it opt-in or opt-out, but one of the
two. Or maybe disabled if the plugin has been updated within a certain
range of time. I personally don't want other people screwing with my
plugin if and while I'm developing it.

Yes. I'm a control freak. Deal with it :)

- Evan