[wp-hackers] WP No longer display user emails

Mark Harwood mark at phunky.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 11:55:18 GMT 2006

yeah sorry, i meant the $userdata object ( i always just call them
arrays :S)

I've just deleted and re-uploaded all the files to see if there was any
issuse with the upload, but due to the fact that it pull back everything
but the user_email i highly doubt it.

As this is not a live site no emails are sent but i would guess that due
to it not displaying the emails in the backend that it also would not
notify authors of comments.

Ive disabled all custom plugins and it still refuses to pull back the
email in the $userdata->object

Mark