[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

Evan Broder wp at ebroder.net
Mon Feb 6 23:25:14 GMT 2006

I would expect that, if people don't already have their plugins
currently hosted on wp-plugins.org, they aren't going to be easily
convinced to move them.

I have a plugin that I host in my own webspace. It's a bit of a hassle
when I release a new version, but wp-plugins.org is way overkill for my
development setup. The wiki and Subversion are really overkill for what
I need.

- Evan