[wp-hackers] 2.next [install options]

Douglas Daulton apakuni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:24:03 GMT 2006

I'll echo and expand on Drew's thought.

On install, provide an optional configuration screen which allows one to
disable and/or delete unwanted themes, plugins and files from the core
install.

To keep the "5 minute install" intact, simply make a "Optional
Configuration" button on the page.   Folks can end the install or do all
options in one simple screen rather than jumping through the Admin UI for 20
minutes tweaking the install.

DD