[wp-hackers] pingomatic problem?

CK c at kouloumbris.com
Fri Feb 3 22:03:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 3 Feb 2006, at 21:43, Amit Gupta wrote:

> I've been getting connection timeouts on one of my blogs, the post is
> published though!! and I've been picking the brains of the host
> thinking
> that its something on my server!! :(
>
> gotta try removing pingomatic from the "update services", though
> its the
> only one there!!

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but it looks like a problem
I am having. When I am Saving a post or posting a comment into the
blog, in firefox it asks me to save  the corresponding .php file. In
Safari i get a white page. On the post part the post has been saved
but on the comment part it wasn't published and sometimes i have to
press publish 3 times or more to get the comment on the post.

I didn't try removing pingomatic but, i will do that. It was also
reported to me by a friend experiencing the same problem commenting
on my blog.

Constantinos

--
GPG: 0x2502604D
http://kouloumbris.com

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk, I have a workstation…go figure."
~ Steven Wright ~