[wp-hackers] How to parse a query .

sai krishna hodude81 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 13:31:25 GMT 2006

Yes, but but that is a later part for me.

  For understanding purpose. Im trying to put it here first. later on Ill build my plugin and put there. Im still in the starting stage of wordpress.

   Looks like I need to look at rewrite rules. It is adding & and the new parameter in the query.
  and apply_filter just before the template_loading...

  Am I right??

Francesco Terenzani <f.terenzani at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Sai,
think you have to put the code in a plugin :)