[wp-hackers] Detecting and fixing non-compliant themes

Dan Kuykendall dan at kuykendall.org
Fri Dec 22 04:41:54 GMT 2006

Well, your welcome to use the code I have posted. I already have it
working in podPress.

What I think is that this belongs as part of the standard wordpres
functionality. To help ALL users avoid problems caused by bad themes. It
would also help theme writers avoid releasing non-compliant themes to
begin with,

John Joseph Bachir wrote:
> It's funny, I was just thinking about this problem the other day, and
> considering making a "theme validator" plugin which checks for the
> existence of all hooks. Shall we join forces?!
>
> John
> ----
> aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
> 713.494.2704
> irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
> http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
> http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/

Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
http://www.mightyseek.com

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.