[wp-hackers] Avoiding user profile editing to non administrators

Tassoman (mailing) ml at tassoman.com
Sun Dec 17 11:18:57 GMT 2006

Hello to all wp-hackers ;)
	I just want to avoid registered users to edit their profile, because
it's filled by data i fetch from the outside authentication program.

But, I'm keeping user roles. So I would still let admins and editors to
edit other users.

I've tried hooking to show_user_profile but it's used to add personal
fields to the profile form.

Is there some hook to user profile display or the clearest method is to
sniff with a regex the $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] variable looking for
wp-admin/profile.php$  ???

Ciao! :)

--
Blogging humanum est, Tassoman ovest.