[wp-hackers] Jackasses of wordspace.info! :(

"Roland Häder" r.haeder at will-hier-weg.de
Thu Dec 14 14:05:44 GMT 2006

I guess you all know the very famous Connections theme and the "Connections Reloaded 1.5" fork of it?

Double-check the footer.php script. I have found a hidden rel="nofollow"-less link to wordspace[dot]info which is a parked domain!

Their PR is 5 regarding to www[dot]database[dash]search[dot]com. So they are making money with it. Damn money-maker jackasses...

You will find a div-tag around it with "height: 1px".

Just to say it. Remove that "div-hiding-spammy" link and you stop bad money-makers.

I'm angry about this because they make money by using spammer's "technology" (div-hiding) to boost their ranking on several search engines with a cool (Patricia, it's not your fault! I like your link because you put tons of time in it but not wordspace) theme and my non-profit blog. :(

@wordspace: Can you ask us to place a link to your parked domain before abusing Patricias great work?!

Greetz from
Roland :-)

And sorry for that link below. It's GMX' fault and I'm not at home.