[wp-hackers] 2.1 Plugin Compatibility List

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:01:21 GMT 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 10:58 AM, Viper007Bond wrote:

> All the plugins I used work fine under 2.1.
>
> What changed that'd break plugins in 2.1? 2.0 -> 2.1 is a lot less
> of a
> difference than 1.5 -> 2.0.

My findings indicate that many plugin authors still like to use the
db variabls like $tableposts or $table_prefix instead of $wpdb-
 >posts, $wpdb->prefix. Those are major issues with a lot of plugins.
I also know podPress is broken under 2.1 but I let the author know of
that the other day and he is working toward a fix apparently.

--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com