[wp-hackers] Archiving the mail list

Andy Beard list.andy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 05:40:05 GMT 2006

Viper007Bond-3 wrote:

> I believe someone here signed this list up for that, probably Andy Beard <
> list.andy at gmail.com> since he's been posting to the list from that site.

I actually came across Nabble on Google while searching for something, the
content was already being listed here. It wasn't me who submitted the list
to be included here.

I find it a convenient way to post to the list, and read it in a threaded
manner.

They have a convenient search, and I also get notification of replies to my
posts.

There is also a test group on groups.google.com, though that seems to be
read only.