[wp-hackers] Have all Die messages and other stuff that cant' be gettexted centralized

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Dec 3 10:05:22 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:08:51 -0800, "Robin Adrianse"
<shorty114 at shorty114.net> wrote:

>Yes, but what if the file isn't there, because the user uploaded the files
>incorrectly? Say we die because we have no wp-config.php, why fail another
>file opening?

The file is part of WP distro, yes there is a chanche that the file
won't be uploaded, as any other wp files, the missing wp-config is
99,99% due not tcause it was missed during upload, infact this file
doens't exist in the WP distro, but that wasn't prepared copying it
from wp-config-sample.php.

I would like to ear something from Matt o Ryan too.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it