[wp-hackers] 5 minutes to a faster blog

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sat Dec 2 08:59:23 GMT 2006

Ever compare the amount of time it takes to make a new post on MT vs. WP?
There's a reason people are dropping MT like a rotten apple.

And if your server can't handle WP and needs a static version, try WP-Cache.
I run a WP powered site that uses WP-Cache and eAccelerator. The WordPress
part of the site gets 750,000 to 1.2 million pageviews a month on average
and it putts along at about a 0.50 load even though it's also hosting a very
popular vBulletin forum.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/