[wp-hackers] 5 minutes to a faster blog

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Dec 1 13:16:23 GMT 2006

I could go on and on, but it basically comes down to horrid server configs.
A friend has an account with them that we use for static storage on one of
my sites (tons of space and bandwidth). We'd use it to host more than that,
but it's just not worth the effort as scripts just don't play nice in my
experience on DH boxes. Heck, search the WP forums. You'll find gobs of
threads on issues related to DH.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/