[wp-hackers] Re: Plugins Causing My 2.04 To Die

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Wed Aug 30 08:03:13 GMT 2006

Sure thing  but I'm unsure whether they are hosted there. These were:

(1)   'Comment Quicktags' (Owen Winkler)
(2)   'WP-OnlineCounter' (Jan Grewe)
(3)   and the third was in the 'Brians Threaded Comments' code file
of Paged Threaded Comments (Zhou Qingbo)

http://redalt.com/wiki/Comment+Quicktags
http://faked.org/blog/wp-onlinecounter/
http://www.qingbo.org/blog/?p=54

Brians Threaded Comments also uses the $tabecomments variable but it
is not alone on that one! The remainder of the Paged Threaded
Comments code was fine.

Andy

ANDY STAINES
email | andy at yellowswordfish.com