[wp-hackers] Comments: Mass edit mode

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Mon Aug 28 17:36:39 GMT 2006

it would be nice to be able to load ALL comments on one page (or
paged) for a specific post item as well as sometimes it is helpful to
prune them. I end up doing direct database deletes which is far
quicker (and sooner or later the lack of referential integrity (on
the comment count) catches up)..

andy