[wp-hackers] Patch to allow nested comments

Sean Hickey seanhickey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 05:16:57 GMT 2006

> more suitable. And nested comments should probably not be there by
> default... as it's easier to harness extra complexity, as opposed to
> stripping it.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy

Good call.  I agree nested comments should be left up to a plugin.  If
the comments table already has a parent ID, then maybe the devs have
something up their sleeves, or they put it in there "just in case".
Either way, I'd prefer that WP was minimalist, and left more advanced
things up to plugins.

- Sean
--
http://www.headzoo.com