[wp-hackers] Help needed with two issues on established WP install

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Aug 23 20:40:42 GMT 2006

Thanks, Jamie. I'll do that this evening. Do you want the log from when
the permalinks are FAILING or when they're WORKING?

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy