[wp-hackers] URL Re-writes for WP 'Pages' or Multiple Permalinkstructures

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 15:27:32 GMT 2006

I know that, unfortunately I'm not the one that needs convincing. I just need to do what I'm told, which in this case unfortunately is waste time on this issue. The best thing to do is to use .htaccess to map all of their old nonsense to /.index.php (less the .html extensions), then let WP handle the rest as I normally do with something like the date based permalinks.

..c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil
http://hradil.us